Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thailand




3 days ago we flew to Thailand. first we took a plane to Bangkok. there we sat in the air port for 6 hours until we could fly to Chiang mai. when we got to the other air port we got our bags and then got a ride from the lady how has a children's home. so she brought us to the hotel we were staying at. the next day we went to see the kids. they were a lot of fun and loved to play. when the kids were at school we helped build a cover out of chicken wire and PVC pipe for the sand box. we also got all new sand and put that in so they could play in it again. when we went to pick them up we bought a lot of new sand toys. when they got home they were so exited to get to play in the sand box. the next day me and my dad went fishing for cat fish. we both caught 2 and the other guy that came caught 1 but it was the biggest. the 2 i caught and the 2 my dad caught were probably 20 pounds. after we got back we played with the kids more. we all had a huge water fight. it was a lot of fun.











3 comments:

  1. Good morning Colton how are you this morning or I should say this evening over there. It sounds as if you're having a very good time went and caught some fish. How many children are there in this home. I'm counting down the days thing you will be back can hardly wait. I'm glad you're having a wonderful time you all take care I miss you a lot grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Those fish look huge!! Did they give a good fight? It looks like fun at the kids home. I made pizza for the seniors the other day as well! Miss you and looking forward to you coming home soon.Love Grandma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's awesome, wish I could have been there!

    Allan

    ReplyDelete