Tuesday, June 8, 2010

my day kite surfing


Sorry I haven’t written in a long time but we have been very busy. But you probably read mom and Miranda’s blog so I don’t think I need to repeat them, so I will write about something they haven’t. Today we woke up and went for breakfast. I had a banana pancake and chocolate milk. After that we walked for 45 minuets to get to the other beach. It was a long walk on extremely hot sidewalks. Once we got there we saw lots of kite surfing classes . I really wanted to try and near noon I got to take a 10 dollar class. It was a lot of fun but harder than I thought. After the wind died down it wasn’t good so we went shopping and got some cool stuff. Finally we went to our hotel and swam for a long time and now are going to eat dinner, bye.


3 comments:

  1. Wow,those kites are huge...it must have been hard to keep them up...I like the haircut in your family blog!! Love Grandma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning how are you this morning. Wasn't it hard to control those big kites. Looks as if you had a good time, those were very beautiful colored kites. The water looks beautiful did you go in . I hope you have a good day today and keep putting in the pictures love to see them take care miss you a lot love grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Colton - banana pancakes & chocolate milk sound like tastes of home! It's probably nice to taste something familiar again. Looks like you're having a blast. Thanks for all the great pictures you're sharing - they're great!

    Ang

    ReplyDelete