Thursday, June 24, 2010

Phuket, Thailand

June 24




Yesterday we took a flight to Puket town. It was a 2 hour long flight. When we got there we got a hotel near the ferry dock and dumped our stuff. Later on after supper at McDonalds we went to see a movie. The tickets for the vip we 4 dollars so we decided to splurge. The movie was call knight and day. It was ok but not the best. My favourite part of the movie was the vip seats. The next day we took a cab to the ferry dock and went to Phi Phi island,. The hotel we got is the best on this side of the island. It has an assume view. It overlooks the whole bay. We have been swimming or laying on the beach most of the time we have been hear. I really like it hear because it is low season but still touristy enough to have lots of shops. It reminds me of the Perhentian islands. Tomorrow me and my dad are going fishing on a fan tail boat. It is going to lots of fun. The guyed has lots of pictures of sail fish he has caught other times and said he always caches some fish like barracuda. But most of all I would like to catch a marlin in his small boat, that would be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colton still waiting for the fishing story your mom said you would put on your blog I'm waiting to hear how it all went it sounded as if it wasn't that great. I hope that it wasn't too bad. You take care I can hardly wait to see you guys miss you a lot grandma

    ReplyDelete