Tuesday, April 13, 2010

new zealand

Hi every one, lately we haven’t been doing much. We are staying at a lades house for the last 3 days. Her name is Susie. She has 3 boys names David, James and Andrew. Today we went to a wine vineyard. It was very cool because after my mom and dad tried some wines we got to go out to one of the places were they grow the grapes and eat tonus of them. They were some of the best grapes I have ever eaten. Once we got back we went to the movies. We watched how to train your dragon. I wanted to see clash of the titans but my sister and mom didn’t want to watch that. So then we came home and ate supper. We had tacos that were very good. After we were dune eating we watched a different movie hear that they rented. I forget what one it was but I had seen it before. And that’s what our day was like.
Hopefully I will be able to write again soon but this might be the last time for a wile. Bye!!!

2 comments:

  1. HI!
    At first when you said "Dune Eating" I thought it said "Dung eating" that kinda messed me up and got me freaked out haha.
    Bye!
    -Rebekah from the past

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you Guys going hunting? Thinking of trying for lake trout on High lake this weekend.

    ReplyDelete