Saturday, April 10, 2010

Leaving Hawaii

April 9, 2010

Today we rented a car for the day. We drove all the way to the pipeline. It took about 2 hours one way. When we got on the beach the waves were not very big. The biggest one we saw was probably 5 feet tall not 20 or 15 like we expected. It was very disappointing, well not that bad because there were some people surfing. One kid was very good. The one place I could have tried there were lots of people so I didn’t try because I might have hit someone. (I also would have looked stupid because I’m not very good) after that we started to drive to Pearl Harbour. Sadly we couldn’t get into the park to see the ships so we bypassed that and went straight to the Dole pineapple plantation. There my mom made me try on a very dumb shirt because she thought Rebekah would like it. (Rebekah if you are reading this please put a comment saying it looks dumb. Lol.) Once we decided we wanted some pineapple ice-cream and saw it was $14 for a pineapple split we left, without any. Then we came to the air port and I started writing on my Blob.

P.S. I meant to say Blob.

P.P.S thanks for all the comments. I like to know you all read it. And if you haven’t written any you better get on it!!!! Lol.

P.P.P.S. I’ll try to answer all your questions ne… (ahhhhhh where’s the …….. oh I couldn’t find the x, durrr...) next time.

6 comments:

  1. haha colton you make me laugh! Wendy, the t-shirt looks dumb. (actually i would really like to see it and i would probably like it, i just said it looked dumb to make colton happy) Those pinapples are expensive!! So where are you going now? See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are reading it everyday.. we miss you all
    lots. keep having fun
    rory and ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your "BLOB" everyday!! It just won't let me comment!! I think you should have tried to surf even if you aren't as good!
    Love Grandma&Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i see the shirt now! Its very nice colton! Have fun in New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shirt Colton! Keep up the blogging, we're following you!

    Don & Ang

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Colton
    I bet you're really excited about going hunting I just read your moms blog this morning it's the 16th today so I guess you're the 17th your Saturday already. I hope you have a successful hunting trip take a lot of pictures I'd even like to see a picture of a live deer. I open your blog every morning was really excited to read your moms blog this morning you take care and have a fun hunting trip. Love grandma

    ReplyDelete