Monday, April 19, 2010

hunting thrip

Yesterdays hunting trip didn’t go so well. First we woke up at 3:30 in the morning and packed our stuff to go. In the meantime we probably woke up the hole house. Scot our hunting guide got to our house a little late but that’s ok. We got to the hunting spot at 5:00 am. Then we had to hike into the mountain for half an hour before it was light outside. Then we came to the first stream. When we got there I found out that we would have to walk through it 9 or 10 times before the we would start going up the mountain. Well the river wasn’t warm but at after a wile it doesn’t feel to cold. After a long day of hunting we saw 3 running up a hill 150 yards away. So then Scot laid down and shot without giving me or my dad a chance to shoot. When we went to find the deer there was no blood so Scot must have missed. After that we decided to go home but on the way down we destroyed a wasp hive and all the wasps started to sting Scot and my dad luckily I was a bit farther dour than them so I slid all the way to the bottom and only got one sting. When we got back home I was very tired so I went to sleep early. And that’s how the hunting trip went.

2 comments:

  1. haha sounds like you had quite an adventure! do you think you'll go hunting again? if you do i'm sure it will turn out better and you'll shoot like abillion deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of you having fun wish I was there. keep writing I love to read what you're doing love grandma

    ReplyDelete