Saturday, May 8, 2010

platypus

Hi, I’m supposed to be writing in my journal now but I would rather write on my blog so hear I am. Yesterday we came to this city called Brisbane. We are couch surfing hear to and have been doing good. Today we went platypus hunting well not hunting them of course just looking for them. Hear are some facts about them.


They live in burros in the mud

They don’t like people

Very hard to see or find

They are one of two mammals that lay eggs next to the Australian hedgehog

Look like a beaver/duck/muskrat

The males have a spike on their back foot that will not kill you but will make you pass out from the pain before you make it out of the river, everything here will either kill or hurt you in some nasty way.

sadly we didn't see one but maybe next time. Right now we are about to have mussaka. It  looks very good so I really must dash, see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment