Friday, May 7, 2010

camping by the ocean

My tiny little fishThe possum in our campgroundByron bay. The most easterly part of AustraliaThe beach at our campground
May 6




Hi everyone lately I have been doing a lot of fishing because our camp that we are staying at is right beside the ocean and there are lots of fish. I caught a bream which didn’t fight very good I also caught a puffer fish. When I brought it out of the water it puffed up. I also caught 2 mullet. That was very rare because they don’t like normal bate because they eat flies so I tried bead because it floats and they loved it. Right now we are driving to a different town and we gust saw a bunch of kangaroos. I’m not sure what kind they are bet they were in the fence with some cows.

1 comment:

  1. hey! those are some pretty cool pictures! I keep telling miranda to bring me back a kangaroo, a wallabee, a walleroo (even though i don't know the difference between the two)and a koala but you should bring me a platypuss! that would be cool! :)
    have fun!

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete