Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Malaysia travel


May 25




The day before yesterday we got on this train from Johor Bahru to Tanah merah. It was an overnight train that left at 7 pm and arrived at 8 am. So we got on and we had all top bunks. We really wanted bottom ones so we could sit down and every thing because you can’t in the top ones. So we climbed in our little bunks and tried to sleep. I don’t remember much of the ride because I was sleeping, all I know is that it was very rickety. Yesterday we arrived in Tanah merah. It was a very small little town and the first thing we noticed was the market. But we couldn’t stop then, we had to get to the ferry. Once we got the tickets we went to the market and got 3 pineapple 2 watermelon and 2 pounds of water apple. I really liked the water apple. once we got to the island we got a room and went to the water. As soon as I stepped in I was disappointed. The water was about 40c. So we spent lots of time just on the beach. for dinner we had pizza and pasta. It was very good.

Today we went out to this deserted island. There I made a bamboo spear and I almost got a mullet with it. I also tried to get a parrot fish but it was to fast. when we got back we went swimming and ate lunch then we went swimming a bit more and soon we will eat dinner. So I have to go.








p.s. I want to know who’s all reading this so please leave a comment. And if you can’t figure out how then that’s pretty sad.

4 comments:

  1. hi we read everday!!!
    auntie rachel rory and ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you the most Auntie Rachel, Ty and Rory!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We look for new postings on your blog everyday! Grandpa said if all trains were equal then they would get boring!! The water tempature sounds great to me!! Love you,Grandma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete